E-mail: email@example.com ▪ Tel: 07713 25 46 49
firstname.lastname@example.org ▪ 07713 25 46 49 ▪
We hope that your booked activities with ATNE go ahead as planned and that you have a fantastic time. However, sometimes problems arise that are beyond your or our control.
- - You cancel a confirmed booking up to FOUR weeks prior to the activity date - No fee required.
- - You cancel a confirmed booking between Four and Two weeks prior to the activity date - You will be invoiced for 50% of the contract costs.
- - You cancel a confirmed booking within Two weeks of the activity date - You will be invoiced for 100% of the contract costs.
- - ATNE cancel a session prior to the activity date (due to adverse weather conditions etc) - No fee required, we will be happy to re-schedule the day.
- - ATNE cancel an activity session that has already started due to dangerous weather conditions, or any other unforeseen circumstances - Payment in full will be required.
If any of this information is unclear, please contact us to discuss it. We will be pleased to help.
Late Payment of Invoices
ATNE reserve the right to levy an administration fee of 10% on any late payment of Invoices. Additional fees may be incurred if payment is still not forthcoming.